Monday 10 August 2009

Three Minus One


The threesome that formed between Guy #1, O and myself worked well. We had fun kissing, sucking and enjoying each others bodies. However, when the opportunity arose to have Guy #1 all to myself again, I took it.

Guy #1 invited me over to his place one weekday morning, when he had the place to himself. As I have mentioned he is bi, and has a female partner, so he couldn't usually accommodate and our meeting had to be discrete.

We again met at the train station, and he drove me to his house. We kissed as soon as he shut his front door, and he led me up to his bedroom. I was very aware that I was about to have sex with him in the same bed he shared with his partner.

We kissed as we stripped off our clothes. I ran my hands over his muscular footballers body, and I enjoyed the feeling of his muscles under his soft skin. He was as sexy as when we first met. No wonder he could have all the cock he wanted, and he got a lot of action.

We slipped in between the sheets, kissing and fondling each other. I moved down, kissing his neck, down his chest, moving to my prize jutting up from between his legs. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked.

I lapped up the precum flowing from his slit. Nectar to my taste buds. I licked at his balls, sucking each one into my mouth before moving back to his cock. Looking up, I could see his face, eyes closed, his lips spread into a smile. I loved the expression on his face, all because of me.

He wanted to return the favour, so we switched positions and he took my cock into his mouth. I had my hands resting on his sexy shaved head, and guided him around my groin. It felt so good. We eventually ended up in the 69 position, and feasted on each other.

We were lying on our sides on top of his bed. While he sucked my cock, I moved my mouth from his hard dick, over his balls and towards his ass. I aimed my tongue at his hole and licked away. I felt him moan around my cock, and the vibrations felt amazing.

He sat cross-legged on the bed with me sitting on his lap facing him, my legs wrapped around his waist. We kissed as we rubbed each others cocks. He wanted to fuck me, but didn't have any condoms. I knew I had some in my work bag, which I had left by his door when we arrived, but I didn't say anything. I had never been fucked before, and Guy #1 had a thick cock. I knew if we tried, it would hurt like hell.

Instead we jerked and sucked each other into a satisfying, sticky climax. We showered, dressed, and had one final kiss before we left his place and he dropped me off where we met earlier that day. The next day we met up with O, and the three of us resumed our fun.

2 comments:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

Loving your blog... your stories... and the moments. Your ability to articulate needs, wants, desires, thoughts, domino effects, apprehensions....

HH said...

Cheers Thirty3!

I find writing this helps me put my past in perspective and helps me figure out what's going on in my head.