Friday 31 December 2010

Daddy Bear


This encounter took place in July this year, but has taken me this long to write it up.

"Nice cock"

I clicked open the IM window to find the message above, the two words describing my main profile picture. It had been sent the night before, just after I'd logged off for the night. A quick check showed the sender was not online, so I sent a message back apologising for missing his IM and saying he was free to contact me again if he saw I was online. I sent the message and thought nothing more of it.

It was a Wednesday morning, and I had the day off. I left the cruising site on in the background while I surfed the net. Half an hour later, I received another IM from the same guy. We start a conversation which lasts for over an hour. It results in me agreeing to meet him. I calculate enough time for me to get ready and travel to his place, and let him know to expect me in an hour.

I quickly showered, dressed and took the train into the city. It was a good 10 minute walk to his place from the city train station, but I arrived with time to spare. I sent him a text to let him know I had arrived, and a moment later he appeared at the door to his building. I crossed over the road to his building and followed him into his apartment.

We began to kiss as soon as we entered his lounge. Daddy bear was in his early 40's, heavyset, with a shaved head and a neatly trimmed goatee circling his mouth. I've had the desire to sleep with a "Bear" type for a while now, and Daddy Bear fit the bill. Our hands wondered everywhere and I took great delight in squeezing his meaty arse through his jeans. He rubbed my bulge through the thin denim of my jeans, before pushing them and my underwear down my hairy legs.

He got down onto his knees and took my cock into his mouth and he began to suck. I rested my hands on his head as he moved it back and forth. He blew me for a couple of minutes before stopping. "Nice cock" he said as he regarded my erection coated in his saliva. I took the opportunity to sit down on his couch and remove my shoes and the clothing on the lower half of my body, leaving them in a heap on his couch. I stood up and we kissed again, before he led me to his bedroom.

We collapsed onto the bed, making out. I pulled off my top, my last piece of clothing, and tossed it on the floor. We resumed our kissing, his hand running over my furry belly to my dick. He jerked me off before putting my dick back in his mouth. He sucked me again, playing with my balls till I was about ready to blow my load.

I pulled out of his mouth, I didn't want to cum yet. He was still clothed at this point, so I removed his tshirt, and it joined my top on his bedroom floor. I ran my fingers through his dense fur, tweaking his nipple before sucking on it. Before long I had his jeans and underpants off too, and his cock in my mouth.

We ended up in the 69 position. One of his hands cupped my buttcheeck as he sucked me. I think he was amazed at just how hairy my butt and legs are. He certainly sucked me harder as his fingers caressed my furry cheeks. As I sucked him, my hand found its way into his buttcrack, and I lightly played with his hole. He stopped sucking for a moment to spit into his hand before rubbing it onto his hole. My thumb slipped easily inside him, and I made gentle circling movements with it as I sucked him.

"Wanna fuck me?" he asked. "Yeah", I replied. It was the most we had said to each other since I'd got there. We shifted position so he could reach into a bedside drawer to get out lube and a condom, which he opened and rolled onto my dick. I slowly jerked myself off while he lubed up his hole, then I applied lube to my sheathed dick as he positioned himself to receive me doggie style.

I slowly pushed my cock inside him till I was balls deep, then began fucking at a steady pace. Before long he was lying on his belly as we fucked, my arms went under his arms and my hands gripped his shoulders, giving me the added leverage I needed to thrust deeper into him.

I whispered into his ear that I was almost ready to cum. He moved under me, and we were back in the dogie position. He pulled his ass off my dick and reached around to pull the condom off. He lay on his back and I straddled his chest before I began to jerk myself off. I increased the tempo until I shot spurt after spurt of my cum onto his face. I milked the last of my cum from my cock and wiped my cum covered thumb onto his goatee.

He had been furiously jacking off too, and shot his load onto his belly as my thumb left a trail of cum on his facial hair. We washed up, dressed and I left. We've tried to arrange another meeting, but no luck so far. Hopefully I'll get to see more of Daddy Bear soon.

No comments: