Sunday 22 November 2009

Brief Encounter With A Blue-Eyed Spaniard


This hook up took place in late September, 2006. I was surfing the web, with one window open on a gay cruising site. While I surfed, I chatted to a few guys but no-one really caught my attention.

Then I get a message from The Spaniard. He liked my profile and wanted to chat. The conversation started off innocently enough. He was on holiday, traveling the country, and staying with friends while he was in the city. As we chat he casually mentions that the people he's staying with are out at work, and he has the place all to himself.

Interesting. The conversation takes on a more sexual tone, and he wants to know what I'm into. I tell him what I like and he seems interested. He asks if I want to meet. All the sex chat has sparked my libido and I'm feeling horny. I decide to meet him.

His profile has no pictures, so he sends me his picture in a private message. He's cute, but it's his blue eyes that seal the deal. We arrange a time and place to meet, and off I set.

It takes 20 minutes or so to get there, but still I'm early. I sit at a bus stop and play a game on my mobile while I wait. Soon a man approaches me. He's a little older, and much heavier than the picture he sent, but he is still recognisable as The Spaniard.

We say hi, and I detect nervousness in his voice. He asks if everything is okay. I guess he needed reassurance that I still wanted to go through with it, despite his deception. I say yes and get up from the bus stop bench. We cross the road and walk to a small house in a row of small houses.

We enter the house, and I follow him to the back of the house into the kitchen. He's tall and towers over me. We chat, but the conversation is slightly awkward. He does, however, have a very sexy accent, and I love sexy accents. The conversation lasted five minutes at most. We both knew the reason I was there, so he lead me up to his bedroom.

I say bedroom, it was the spare room in the two bedroom house and looked like it usually housed the home owner's junk, most of which had been pushed to the sides of the room in an effort to make space for a foldaway bed. He apologised for the state of the room, but I said I didn't mind.

Standing room was sparse, so we stood close together. He leaned his head down towards mine and we kissed. It was a soft kiss, as though he was testing the water. With no real space to move, we quickly shifted onto the bed. Again we kissed, and he seemed to become more relaxed.

We quickly stripped off our clothes, down to our underwear, and discarded them in a pile on the only free floorspace available. Again he seemed a little embarrassed, his body was heavier than when his picture was taken, and I think he had a few issues with it. He had a light covering of brown hair over his chest and torso, thickening as it traveled towards his pubic region.

I moved my head down and ran my tongue over his nipple before taking it into my mouth. I heard him gasp as I teased his nipple. He ran his hands over my body as I switched to the other nipple.
I could feel my cock growing in my shorts, and the tip becoming slick with precum. He noticed too and said he was ready to be fucked.

He reached over and fished out a condom and some lube from a rucksack next to the bed, while I turned over onto my back so I could remove my shorts. He handed me the condom and I put it on as he removed his underwear and lubed up his hole and then my cock. He manoeuvred himself over my groin, held my erection firm in one hand, and guided it into his hole.

My head rolled back as he slid himself ever so slowly down my meat, making sure his ass got used to every inch of my erection. I could feel his delicious warmth surround my cock, and it felt so good. He began to fuck himself on my cock slowly, one hand on the bed, supporting his weight, the other slowly jacking his cock. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open, as I enjoyed the sensation of being inside a man once more.

We didn't know how long we had the house to ourselves. His friends could come back at any moment, and I didn't think they would be too impressed to find he had invited a stranger into their home to indulge in a little man on man sex.

We switched positions so that he was on his back with his legs on my shoulders. This position worked better for me, as I could control the depth of penetration, and vary my rhythm to suit me. While we fucked, he jacked himself off, and I starred into his eyes. They were the same intense blue that had first got my attention, and I fucked him harder.

He began to moan, his hand moving on his cock with intensity, and he started to cum, the white fluid spraying over his belly and chest. I could feel the muscles in his ass spasm with each shot, gripping my cock and sending me over the edge. I released my load, pumping my hips until I finished shooting.

I pulled out of his ass, and he removed the condom from my spent cock. He handed me a t-shirt to wipe up my cock, then proceeded to use the same t-shirt to clean up the cum drying on his chest and belly. We chatted a little as I dressed, and as I fixed my hair in the bathroom next door. He wrapped himself in a bathrobe to show me to the front door, and thanked me for a great time. The whole encounter lasted less than 45 minutes. I traveled home, tired and leaking the last remnants of sperm into my already wet underwear.

When I got home, I showered, and returning to my computer I found he had sent me a message saying that he had a good time that afternoon, that he was traveling back to Spain in a few days, but he would be back around Christmas time. I said that if he sent me a text when he was back, I would be more than happy to meet him again.

He did text me a week before Christmas saying he was coming back, and if he had the house free would I like to join him? I said yes. He did text me saying he was in the city, and his friend's house was empty, but it was on Christmas Eve, and I was spending time with my family, so we couldn't meet.

I often travel past that house, and can't help but have a small smile on my face when I remember that I fucked The Spaniard there, in the spare room of that house, on his friend's foldaway bed.

1 comment:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

The best part of the entry? "I often travel past that house, and can't help but have a small smile on my face when I remember that I fucked The Spaniard there, in the spare room of that house, on his friend's foldaway bed."

A sweet and oh-so-realistic fact! Do we all have those drive-by moments. Grinning.