Friday 24 July 2009

No Longer Hairy, But Still Horny!


Yesterday I did something that I haven't done in a year. I manscaped. I cropped my body hair. I don't know why I did it. I had the electric shaver in my hand to tidy up my pubic region, and it went from there.

After grooming my front garden, I took care of my pits. I don't use a razor, my skin is too sensitive and razorburn can be a bitch, not to mention ingrowing hairs. Instead I put the smallest comb on the shaver so that when the hair is cut it leaves a little behind.

Looking in the mirror, I thought that the hair on my abdomen could do with a trim, then the hair on my chest. By now I noticed the discrepancy between my shaved top half and my still hairy bottom half, so I had to clip the hair from my legs and my butt, and finally the hair creeping up the small of my back. As you can tell I'm quite the furry monster.

It took the best part of two hours to do this, twisting my body into awkward positions to get the last patches of hair. I finished by trimming the hair between my crack with scissors. Then it was straight into the shower to wash off the bits of hair stuck to my skin, and to shave my sack.

So here I am, practically hairless from the neck down, just a patch of trimmed hair above my cock. It feels a little strange to be hair free. The feeling of my clothes rubbing across my exposed skin is a little distracting, especially across my very sensitive nipples.

Total manscaping is not something I do often, but it's nice to mix it up every once in a while.

No comments: