Wednesday 30 June 2010

Flakes And Excuses

In the past few weeks I've had men hit me up for sex only to cancel at the last minute. It pisses me off, not only because it leaves me feeling sexually frustrated, more so because of the excuses they come up with.

Last week I get a text from a guy who I've been chatting to on and off for months. He's gay, and in a relationship with an older guy, but likes to play away behind his sugar daddy's back. He was the one who first made contact, and I'm just a boy who can't say no.

He's at work but wants me to come over to his place at lunchtime so he can "suck the juice out of my big brown cock", as he so eloquently put it.

I'm free that day so I think why not, and we quickly arrange a time to meet at his place which is a couple of streets away. However, 10 minutes before we are due to meet, he texts saying he is swamped at work and can't possibly get away. So I send him the mandatory "Never mind, we can hook up another time" text, dipped in saccharine sweet understanding, even though I'm quietly seething.

Skip forward a week, and yesterday I get a message online from another potential who I've chatted to dozens of times, but never met. He travels a lot and likes to hook up in his hotel. He says he's heading to my city the following day and wants to meet, possibly arrange a threesome. As I said, I can't say no, so I message him back giving him details of the times I'm free, and when I need to be at work.

Do I think this hook up could happen? There's every possibility, though based on his track record, no. We played this exact game months ago in the depths of winter. Last time the set up was the same, he messages me to let me know he's going to be in the city. I let him know when I'm free so we can meet. He says that he hasn't book a hotel room yet, so doesn't know where he's staying. That's fine, I reply. I can stay in the city centre after work and he can text me when he's settled in his room.

He assures me he'll be in the city for 7pm, so I hang around the city after work, window shopping and stopping off at a coffee house to kill time while I wait for his text. 7pm rolls around and no text. He's probably running late. I head to a bar for a quick drink while I wait. It's past 8pm and no text. I send him a text letting him know I'm waiting in the city centre like we planned. No reply.

I wait another half an hour, nursing a soft drink as I want to be clear headed for when we meet. There's no response, the winter night is chill so I head home. At 1am I get a text from him demanding to know where I am. It wakes me from my sleep, and seeing as I'm pissed off with him, I don't reply.

Several weeks later I get an apology of sorts from him. He says he crashed out as soon as he got to his hotel, and forgot about us planning to meet, even though we had made final arrangements to meet that day. I expect this time will be no different, so in the unlikely event we do hook up, any sex we have will be a bonus.

My final flake contacted me this morning, while I was online. He hits me up and we begin to chat. He has a nice pic on his profile of his meaty ass, just ready for my tongue and cock. I pop a boner as we chat and soon we arrange to meet at his place.

Since it's early in the morning I need a little time to shower and shave, so factor that into the time I say I can be at his place for. By the time I'm showered, dressed and ready to head out of the door, I get a text from him saying his sister has just arrived at his place, so he couldn't host.

Again I send the obligatory "Never mind" message, though I did note that he stayed logged onto (and was actively using) the hookup site for most of the morning.

I think with most flakes it's the idea of sex that turns them on rather than the act itself.

No comments: