Saturday 27 September 2008

Just Me

A little about myself:

  • I recently turned 30
  • I'm gay, in the closet to most, out to some.
  • Lost my virginity when I was 22
  • I have had 16 sexual partners, 11 were one night stands, 4 were fuck buddies, 1 was a LTR
  • I usually masturbate 3 times a day
  • I have recently started jerking off on web cam, for all the world to see
Why write this blog?

Its a way to express those things I usually keep to myself. The anonymity factor means I can be as frank and explicit as I want to be without the need to censor myself, something we all do in our day to day lives.

1 comment:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

"The anonymity factor means I can be as frank and explicit as I want to be without the need to censor myself, something we all do in our day to day lives."

So true and so well said. Finally, be you. Express you.