Wednesday 26 August 2009

The Unpaid Whore


August '06, it was my day off and I was horny. I was on a gay hook up site and got an IM from a guy who liked my profile pic. We chatted for a while and during the course of our conversation it emerged that he had this fantasy that he wanted to act out.

We ended up planning to meet that day, so I hopped into the shower and was quickly on my way over to his place. I wore my leather jacket (the same one that Mr Silver liked me to wear when I fucked him), a tight fitting punk t-shirt, dark denim jeans and black leather boots. I sent him text to let him know I was entering his building. As arranged, the door to his apartment had been left open. I walked in and closed the door firmly, my sign to him that I had arrived. I made sure the door was shut.

I caught him sneak a peek at me through the slightly open doorway of his bedroom, before he scurried back into the room. I walked slowly, my footsteps echoing over the laminate wooden floor. Each step made with deliberate force, so that he knew I was heading towards him.

I pushed the door to his bedroom open and saw him laying face down on the bed. Completely naked, ass propped up with a pillow and pointed up towards the ceiling. I moved over to the bed, again deliberately slowly. I ran my hand over the exposed flesh of his buttocks and he shivered at my touch.

Bondage Guy was in his early 20's. Slim and mostly hairless apart from a patch of hair on his chest and a treasure trail leading to a groomed bush. He had a number of tattoos, a tribal band around one upper arm and a star in between his shoulder blades. He had confessed to having a fantasy of being tied up while someone fucked him, and that's why I was there.

I stepped away from the bed and he turned his head to face me. I peeled off the jacket and hung it on the bedpost at the head of the bed. I'd need it later. With his eyes he indicated to a plastic bag resting on a chair next to the bed. In it were a number of ties. I guess this is what he wanted me to use.

I picked up one tie, then lifted up his right arm from its resting position on the bed. I tied the material around his wrist, then moved his arm up to the metallic headboard. I slipped the material around the central post of the headboard, maneuvered his other arm into position and tied the other end of the tie around his left wrist. I made sure the knots were tight, but there was a little space between his wrists and the material.

He had watched me tie his wrists to the bed frame, and now his gaze wondered over my still clothed body. I was supposed to have blindfolded him, but I wanted him to watch me as I undressed.

I slowly pulled off the t-shirt, tossing it on the floor. Then I removed my boots, and my socks, tucking them into my boots. I heard him utter "Please, Sir", the first words he had said since I arrived. I picked up my socks and rolled them into a ball, then held them under his nose. He took a deep sniff. They were clean, but a little damp with fresh sweat. I walked back over to the chair and selected another tie. This time I popped the balled up socks into his mouth and tied the tie around his head, over his mouth to hold the socks in place.

I unzipped my jeans and slowly pulled them down. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so my cock sprang forward as the jeans slid down my legs. I stepped out of the jeans, and let him gaze at my firm, furry body and at my hardening cock.

I picked up another tie, got onto the bed and straddled his body. I wrapped this last tie over his eyes and tied it behind his head. I moved so my knees were between his legs, and I pushed his legs apart. I lay my body over his, and rubbed my furry chest hair into his smooth back.

I slid down further, until my face was next to his ass. I pushed apart his buttocks. I made a move to lick at his hole, but he didn't smell clean down there, so I didn't rim him. Instead I blew air on his hole and watched it twitch in anticipation.

Bondage Guy had left a bottle of poppers and a rag on his bedside table. I reached over and picked both up. I put a little of the liquid onto the rag, and held it under his nose. He took a deep sniff, then moaned. I left the rag in front of his nose. Since his mouth was occupied, each breath he took was laced with fumes from the rag.

I took a quick sniff from the bottle of poppers before I replaced the lid and put it back on the bedside table. A warm, pleasant feeling invaded my body, and clouded my head slightly. I reached to the inside pocket of my leather jacket and picked out the condoms and small bottle of lube I had inside. The condoms were put on the bedside table by the poppers, while I lubed up his hole. A few minutes of finger fucking, and I felt he was ready to proceed.

I sheathed my cock in rubber, dripped lube onto my cock and rubbed it all over. I positioned the head next to his hole, held the rag back up to his nose, and pushed in. He moaned as I slowly entered, and I pushed my entire length into him in one slow, smooth motion. The poppers and generous amounts of lube helped. I held myself over him and waited for him to become accustomed to my cock.

I leaned forward so my mouth was next to his left ear and in a low growl said "You ready?". He nodded his head enthusiastically, and I slowly began to pump away. He pushed his ass towards me, a signal that I could go faster. I did.

I fucked him as hard as I could. He moans were muffled by the socks in his mouth. I pumped him until I was close to shooting, then slowed down to a stop. I pulled my cock out. I could hear him moan, but it was more to ask what was going on.

I got off the bed and then turned him over so he was on his back. His arms were still tied, he was still blindfolded and gagged. I climbed back onto the bed, and positioned his legs onto my shoulders. I entered him again, and slowly fucked him, gradually increasing the momentum.

His cock was hard, and had left a trail of precum onto the hair that made up his treasure trail. I held his legs to my body with my left hand, and wrapped my right hand around his cock. I used the precum to lube up his cock, and jacked him off as I fucked him. I wanted him to cum with my cock up his ass. I pumped him harder, jacking his cock as I did so. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long.

I felt his cock stiffen in my hand, and I worked it faster. As I fucked him, I could feel the walls of his ass contract around my cock. He began to shoot his load over his chest, and the constrictions of his ass made me cum too.

Spent, I slipped my softening cock out of his ass and I got off the bed, laying his legs back onto the bed as I did so. I pulled off the condom, and went into the bathroom next door to wash up. When I returned, Bondage Guy was still tied to the bed, the pool of cum on his chest had slowly run down his sides.

I untied the tie gaging his mouth, and removed my socks from his mouth. They were damp with his saliva. I should have thought ahead and bought another pair with me, but I didn't, so had to put those back on. I would have gone sock-less, but I was wearing boots and didn't want to get blisters. I dressed, and my last act was to untie one of his wrists before I left his apartment. He was still blindfolded when I left.

Everything we had done, he had outlined to me in our IM conversation. He wanted someone to anonymously fuck him. Wanted someone to tie him up, gag him with their sweaty socks and blindfold him, and wanted someone to hold a popper soaked rag under his nose while he was fucked. I had dressed for the part, and hoped my act lived up to his fantasy.

There were a few deviations from his plan, however. When I arrived, he was supposed to be face down on his bed, not sneaking a peak at me as I walked through the door. There was to be no kissing or talking, but the few words we exchanged couldn't be helped. I did debate whether or not to gag him with my socks, but it was his fantasy, so I played along.

He contacted me later on the hook up site, saying how much he enjoyed our session and wanted to know if we could do it again, even if I could bring a few mates with me the next time. I declined his offer. Even though taking part in his fantasy was an interesting experience, it felt scripted and, without the kissing or the spontaneity, I felt like an unpaid whore.

No comments: